Friday 18 November 2011

Snow Princess

After researching what to do for my fantasy assessment I settled on an icy, sparkling snow princess. The idea was to keep it looking quite fashion orientated so it was important to ensure the fantasy aspect enhanced the model's features. I found inspiration from these kinds of images, and designed my own snow princess look. 




 


I used cool blues around the eyes and redrew the eyebrows with a silver facepaint. I bought the eyelashes to finish off the eyes as I thought they gave a more dramatic look and enhanced the 'snowy' effect. I used handmade snowflake stencils to add the detail to the face, with a white facepaint and silver stippling effect over the top. I also added stick on gems to add a bit of sparkle. I kept the lips fairly simple with a light pink shimmer and plaited the hair to keep the hair looking neat. I think the overall look worked well and the accessories finished it off! 




No comments:

Post a Comment