Tuesday 10 July 2012

Airbrush Effects

I wanted to get stuck in with one of my favourite modules on the course - airbrushing! This was such a fun way to apply makeup and allows for such a variety of effects, techniques, uses and creativity that I was very excited! The airbrush gives your makeup a much finer, flawless, natural look and is so quick, easy and hygenic to use. It is supposed to be ideal for bridal makeup but can also be used for photoshoots, television, film or bodypainting. Once you get the hang of the motion of the airbrush and the correct pressure you are away and can get really creative with colour, stencils, colour mixing and detailed designs.

 I have attached some of my work created with the airbrush to show the various techniques used at college but I have some more exciting and in depth ones to follow!









No comments:

Post a Comment